Round Table Games' Marvel Champions The Card Game League
What is Marvel Champions: The Card Game?
"With great power, there must also come great responsibility."
–Stan Lee, Amazing Fantasy #15
Iron Man and Black Panther team up to stop Rhino from rampaging through the streets of New York. Captain Marvel and Spider-Man battle Ultron as he threatens global annihilation. Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of these legendary heroes and become a champion?
Jump into the Marvel Universe with Marvel Champions: The Card Game, a cooperative Living Card Game® for one to four players!
Marvel Champions: The Card Game invites players to embody iconic heroes from the Marvel Universe as they battle to stop infamous villains from enacting their devious schemes.
As a Living Card Game, Marvel Champions is supported with regular releases of new product, including new heroes and scenarios—check out the products section at the bottom of this page to see everything announced so far!
Category Card Game, Collectible Components, Comic Book / Strip
Mechanisms Cooperative Game, Deck Construction, Hand Management, Scenario / Mission / Campaign Game, Solo / Solitaire Game, Variable Player Powers
Family Collectible: Living Card Game (Fantasy Flight Games), Comic Books: Marvel Universe, Game: Marvel Champions – The Card Game, Mechanism: Tableau Building, Players: Games with Solitaire Rules, Theme: Superheroes
Players 1-4, Best with 1-2
Playing Time 45-90 mins
Weight 2.91 (medium)
What is the RTG Marvel Champions: The Card Game Quest League? Our Quest League is a way for you to enjoy the game while we teach you how to play and track your progress.
What does it cost? Our regular table fees apply. There is no additional charge for joiing this league.
When do you play? You can play any time you like, or respond to Chris & Candi’s calls to play on specific days. If you have a certain day and/or time that works for you (either as a 1-off or on a repeating basis) please let us know! We are available to play most weekdays prior to 6pm, some Fridays, some Saturday evenings and some Sunday afternoons. You can play alone or with up to 3 other players.
What do you get?
1. Every time you play you get a card stamp (Knights get double stamps.)
2. Once you reach certain achivement levels you get a full Reward card
3. Additional Prizes may become available
What are the achivement levels?
1. Choose 1 of the 5 base game heroes (Black Panther, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Spiderman, or She-Hulk). Use only their pre-built decks
2. Face, in order, the following villains: Rhino, Klaw, and Ultron. Use only their Pre-Built Scenario cards
3. Once you defeat each of the villains, you have completed the Basic Level and will earn an RTG reward. This challenge can be repeated with a different hero
1. Repeat the Basic Level challenge, but you may deck-build using only cards from the Base set.
2. The Villains must be faced in Expert Mode
3. Randomize the Encounter set used with each villain, choosing from Bomb Scare, Masters of Evil, Under Attack, Legions of Hydra, or The Doomsday Chair.
4. Once you defeat each of the villains, you have completed the Advanced Level, you have completed the Basic Level and will earn an RTG reward. You will earn an additional RTG reward for having completed the Base Game Challenge. This challenge can be repeated with a different hero